Google

Model Yana Gupta writing a book on health and nutrition ...

By Shweta Thakur, Indo-Asian News Service

imageNew Delhi, April 16 (IANS) Czech model-turned-actress Yana Gupta, whose sizzling item number "Babu-ji" won her many fans, admits to being such a fitness freak that she used to carry self-cooked food to homes where she was invited for dinner.

"I am passionate about fitness and every day I work out religiously for an hour. I eat properly and take five small meals in a day. In fact, I make my own stuff. At one point of time I liked self-prepared food so much that I started carrying it to my friends' place where I was invited for dinner," Yana told IANS in an interview.

And while she waits for interesting film offers to come her way, Yana is writing a book on nutrition and fitness. It is slated to hit bookstores by the end of the year.

Yana says working out in a gym not only keeps her fit but is also a spiritual experience.

"Working out in the gym makes you both physically and mentally fit. It is the only time when you can switch off your mobile, relax and do self-introspection. In my case, it is a spiritual experience, which can't be expressed in words," added Yana.

No comments:

CHAK DE INDIA

CHAK DE INDIA